Here are five of the best…
1) Magnesium Oil. This is imperative for over 300 enzyme functions in the body. Many people are deficient in magnesium, an essential element required for normal cellular health. An insufficient intake of magnesium has been linked to chronic pain and life-threatening disease. An abundance of magnesium can be found in dark leafy greens, avocados, bananas, nuts and seeds, oily fish like mackerel and dark chocolate. If you’re not getting enough magnesium in your diet then it’s a good idea to supplement with magnesium oil, gel or lotion applied transdermally to the skin. Alternatively, try bathing with magnesium flakes. Magnesium is excellent for relieving aches and pains and it does this by protecting the myelin sheath around nerve cells.
2) Sulphur has many healing benefits in the body including cell rejuvenation and healing of wounds. One of its main benefits is in detoxing the liver. Sulphur can soften skin and aids in oxygen promotion across cell membranes. MSM known as Methylsulfonylmethane is a naturally occurring sulphur compound that’s found in all vertebrates, including humans. Sulphur is most readily absorbed into the bloodstream in crystal form and can be bought in pouches. Simply add 1 teaspoon of sulphur into a pint glass of filtered water and stir, before drinking. Repeat this twice daily for best results. Organic Sulphur is non-toxic and bonds to proteins such as amino acids like cysteine and methionine. It helps the enzymes in the body to function properly and for metabolic processes to occur. Sulphur also has many benefits for overall skin health, liver support, cellular health, breathing and respiratory problems, etc.
3) Serrapeptase can ease inflammation and prevent blood clots. The Serratia enzyme is derived from silkworms and works by dissolving and then digesting non-living tissue and cysts. Serrapeptase can also help to remove mucus and provide relief for swelling after surgery. It is most commonly used for pain conditions such as back pain, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and so on. It is safe to use and is best taken daily for best results.
4) Infra-red Sauna. Not a supplement, but an excellent health device that everyone should use to detox their body on a regular basis. This is a portable sauna that easily fits into your home and can be used regularly to detoxify the body. Far Infrared rays are safe and harmless, in fact 50% of the energy generated by your body is far infrared.
We are becoming exposed to more toxins within the environment on a daily basis and it’s therefore imperative to clean out our systems to prevent our bodies from accumulating so much toxicity that it causes disease. Detoxing the body on a regular basis can stop the build-up of heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, hair dyes, plastics and solvents from being deposited on a cellular level. Many chemicals are also fat soluble so they have a tendency to accumulate and can also mimic our hormones, making them very dangerous, even at low doses if you are being consistently exposed to them.
Toxins are stored in the fat cells to protect vital organs and the Infrared rays penetrate the skin to stimulate a release, that then works its way to the skin via sweat. Sweating in a sauna is one of the best ways to detoxify the body as it works to stimulate the lymphatic system, improving cells, removing toxins, eliminating fatigue, improving energy and aiding weight loss in the process.
5) Rebounder. Jumping up and down on a rebounder moves the lymphatic fluid around, thereby helping to detox the body. Moving the body encourages the lymph system into action, thereby removing toxins that may lay stagnant in the system. Any kind of exercise can help to release these toxins, effectively flushing them out of the lymph. Rebounding is one of the safest and most effective forms of exercise for increasing lymph flow and draining the toxins from the body. Daily rebounding is highly recommended by natural health practitioners as both a detox technique and weight loss method.
Many of the benefits of rebounding include improved circulation, strengthening the heart, stimulating blood flow of the lymph system, reduced stress, support for bone health and strength, improved cellulite, revitalized vision and it can even slow down the effects of aging.
I hope the above list of natural health products is valuable and benefits you and your health in the long-term as they have for me and many others.
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my free ebook, '35 New Rules to Improve The Health of Your Copy'